Have you been obsessing over the cashmere pashmina scarf lately?
Well, if you don’t own one, it’s high time you get yourself one of these pristine wraps! Originating from the underbelly of Changthangi mountain goats found in the bosom of Himalayan highlands, these scarves are rare as they’re exquisite.
Not just because of their price, the cashmere pashmina is ethereal because of the following facts –
- The lightweight fabric can keep a person warm in temperature less than 30 degrees
- The purest cashmere pashmina scarf has a fabric diameter less than 15 microns.
- A single pashmina fabric is more delicate than a human
- It takes approximately 2-3 Changthangi goats to generate enough wool for one pashmina shawl.
- All authentic shawls are hand woven and made with careful consideration.
- Versatile and unique, a cashmere shawl can be styled in innumerable ways.
So, if you’re all set to embrace the cashmere culture, shop for a versatile coloured wrap. The most flexible option is to buy the beige cashmere pashmina.